Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

I'm A Proud Tongan Girl

IMG_0540.JPGMalo e lelei, my name is Brooklyn and I am 11 years of age. I’m a proud Tongan girl and have 7 people in my Family including me. I go to Glen Taylor School and I am House Captain of Taurere (Green), Sports Captain and a Peer Mediator of Glen Taylor School.
In my spare time I love to play sport, listen to music, learning and chatting with my friends. When we play Netball or Basketball I am not good at shooting but I am good at defending. The challenges I had faced was versing the hardest netball team but won and starting to find new friends. My goals for this year is to achieve all my goals and join sports and club that I haven’t before.
What I'm looking forward is to become friends with the year 8 before they leave and to try to get prizes from "Prize Giving". My achievements are joining sports I haven’t tried before and becoming friends with people I never thought to becoming friends with. The one who inspires me are my family. They inspire me to play sport and to LOVE maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.