Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Goals 4 Term 3

Goals 4 Term 3
Maths
Reaching the year 7 standard

BY learning my Basic Facts and learning the equation that i don't know
Reading
Reaching the year 7 standard

By understanding the book & answering each sentence with more than 2 sentences
Writing
Reaching the year 7 standard

Using Positive language and knowing what to write without fobbing out in my writing
Inquiry
Being ready before my big day

Working hard and making sure it is perfect before I present.
Spelling
Learning words that I don't know

Asking my teacher if i could have a spelling test as part of my homework
In class
Contributing with people I don't usually talk or work with

Starting a friendly conversation and trying to make them laugh
Outside class
Being careful of the people around me

By making sure not to hurt them or make them cry
Art
To try and not trace

By imaging pictures in my head and closing the chromebook in front of me :)
Pe
Be careful of the people around me

By not playing too rough and to not cheat
Leadership
Acting more like a leader

By showing the values and try to motivate others when they give up
Pb4l
Reaching My Blue Band

By showing the positive attitude in my learning and always show the school values and 6 c’s
Table group
Talking to them more often

By asking them if they need help on their work or just start a friendly conversation

By Brooklyn alovili

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brooklyn, just letting you know its good to add some information about what you have learnt or done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava Brooklyn,

    You may know me as a student at Pt England School.
    I really liked that you want to achieve your goals for term 3. I also have some things that I want to achieve myself but I don’t know what. What is one subject that you think you are good at? Why?

    Sheales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maths. Why? Maths is just too easy for me but other subject are not. I know all my basic facts and now I am reaching a Year 8 goal for maths.

      Delete
    2. Malo e lelei, Brooklyn,

      You may know me as a current Yr 7 @ Pt England School and a former Glen Taylor Student. I loved that you really want to achieve so many goals this term and I hope that you can achieve all of them throughout the year.
      Just wondering, What goal do you think is the hardest one to reach?

      Atareita

      Delete
  3. Hi Brooklyn, Thanks for telling us about your goals that you wanna achieve. I believe you'll be able to achieve all these goals because you're a great student.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.