Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

I am (poem)

I AM
Brooklyn A
I am .. proud to be whom I am,
I wonder .. if I will still be with my same Teacher
(Miss Siale)until my final year in Glen Taylor.
I see .. me achieving the prize I’ve always wanted,
I want .. to act more like a leader to Glen Taylor.
I hear .. my brothers voice saying goodbye,
I am .. proud to be whom I am


I pretend .. that I am good at sports,
I feel .. lots of emotion when I’m with my family and friends.
I touch .. my friends with happiness and love,
I worry .. if I will still stand on earth tomorrow.
I cry .. when I think about my brother and hearing horrible words about me and the people I love,
I am .. proud to be whom I am.


I understand .. that friends will end and that our
teacher always put us before family,
I say .. things that are true and false.
I dream .. to be with my brother again,
I try .. my best to train until my final game.
I hope .. to be the best of what I can be

I am .. proud to be whom I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.